Join Our CoinsWeekly Team!
Man does not live by bread alone, and CoinsWeekly does not live by our commitment alone. Crucial to our success is the person who keeps in touch with our advertisers. Ideally, our advertising sales agent makes sure that our large pool of advertisers can position their ads where they receive most attention by their target group. Therefore, our advertising sales agent will be closely collaborating with the developing and editorial staff of our various outlets.
You have never worked in advertising sales before? That is not a problem as long as you are an outgoing person, enjoy contact with interesting people from across the globe and can successfully manage complex projects in an organised manner.
We are looking for someone on a full or part-time basis to start on 1 February 2024, or as agreed, to help us maintain and look after our existing customer base. After a successful on-site training period at our media partner’s premises in Göttingen, you can work from the comfort of your own home.
If this position is not for you, please consider if there might be someone you know who could be interested. We would be very happy if you could make potential candidates aware of this position.
- As a likeable and professional character, you successfully handle customer enquiries via email and phone and advise our customers when it comes to selecting the right product.
- You are in charge of the complete advertising sales process from the preparation of an offer to its confirmation, the preparation of the ad itself up to invoicing.
- Maintaining and updating our customer data base is just as much part of your job as advertising and marketing our products.
- You will join our team at specialist fairs and coin exhibitions about 3-4 times a year.
- You will also support our editorial staff in developing new products and content.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy talking to other people.
- You work in an extremely organised manner and are highly reliable.
- You flourish in a team working environment.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and basic command of German (or are highly motivated to learn German).
- You are well-versed with MS Office, especially Excel and Word.
What we offer
- An exciting and internationally oriented working environment revolving around the numismatic world.
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping the company and turning your excellent ideas into reality.
- A supportive environment with committed and passionate colleagues.
- The opportunity to combine your work with personal and professional development.
- Flexible working hours, because having a work-life balance is not just an empty slogan for us.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration and benefits, you will be given the possibility to work remotely.
If you are interested to embrace a multi-faceted position in order to contribute with your sales skills to the future success of an internationally operating and well-established news and PR company, we are very much looking forward to receiving your application. Please email us your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivation and suitability for the position along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us.