10 Zlotych Polskich 1827, Warsaw Mint.
Excessively rare. NGC AU53.
Pattern 5000 Dinars 1326 AH (1908/1909 AD), Teheran Mint.
Very rare. NGC PF61.
25 BC-AD 10. Gold ¼ Stater ND. Tincomarus Medusa Type.
About extremely fine.
Proof 5000 Pounds 2019, Royal Mint Llantrisant.
5 kg gold. Unique. NGC PF69 ULTRA CAMEO.
Rare in this condition. NGC MS64.
5 Ducats 1640, Munich mint. On the refortification of the city.
1623-1634. 1626 Thaler, Jitschin Mint.
Very rare specimen with magnificent patina. Almost excellent.
Liberty cap type. Large eagle. Very rare. NGC AU58.
Large Schautaler ND (1555), so called Berta Thaler.
Very rare, good very nice.
CNG Feature Auction 123
Classical Numismatic Group
Feature Auction 123
23-24 May 2023
Classical Numismatic Group presents their Feature Auction 123, a Live Online Sale closing Tuesday & Wednesday, 23-24 May 2023. The auction will be conducted online from the CNG offices in Lancaster, PA. This sale offers 1115 lots with a presale estimate of just over $2 million.
This sale features Greek, Celtic, Oriental Greek, Central Asian, Roman Provincial, Roman Republican and Imperatorial, and Roman Imperial coinage. Additionally, there are featured selections of Byzantine, Early Medieval, Islamic, World coinage and medals, and British coinage and medals, as well as a special collection of Madagascar.
CNG 123 is highlighted by a number of collections and individual rarities, which make up the majority of coins on offer:
- Ancient Coins from the Collection of a London Novelist
- Gold Hemistater from Rhodes
- Fourth Known Timarchos Tetradrachm from Ekbatana
- Largest Ever Offering of Denarii of Ptolemy of Mauretania
- A Run of Rare Caesarea Tridrachms from the McAlee Collection
- Tetradrachm of Uranius Antoninus
- Fourrée EID MAR Denarius
- An Extensive Offering of the Coinage of Mark Antony
- Extremely Rare Aureus of Antony & Octavia
- A Diverse Offering of Denarii from the Civil War of AD 68/9
- Byzantine Coins from the Gasvoda Collection, including
- Two Coins of Constantine XI Palaeologus
- A Special Collection of the Coins of Madagascar
- The Malthouse Collection of English Coins
- A High Grade Elizabeth I Gold Sovereign
- A William IV Pattern Crown on a Heavy Weight Flan