- Between Collectors’ Item, Investment Product and Gambling: Privy-Marked Proof 2020-W American Eagles
- LANG Offers LergoCAD & Relief Designer Programs in One Package
- Royal Mint: Customer Retention with Webinars
- Beyond Zoom: The Vast World of Webinar Tools
Tag Archive for: Mint News Quarterly
- The Secondary Market: A Question of Essential Importance
- How to Break the Vicious Circle and Create a Secondary Market
- How to Foster an Active Secondary Market: the Classic Coin Market as a Model
- Best Practice: What Classic Coin Dealers Do to Promote Numismatics
- The Ten Commandments of Contemporary Coinage
- Remote Maintenance with Smart Glasses – Practical Experiences
- ‘How to Amaze Collectors Around the World with 800,000 Objects, and No Museum.’
- The Future of Coin Fairs – the Coin Fairs of the Future
Currently everyone is suffering from the restrictions imposed by COVID-19, some more, others less. What impact can we expect the situation to have on the coin producing industry? A MNQ special issue summarises the current trends.
- World Money Fair Technical Forum: Coin Industry Displays Its Achievements
- Coin of the Year Award 2019
- Cosmos of Collectibles
- 13th International Contest – Coin Constellation 2019
- Colombian Mint and Responsible Resource Consumption
- 1st International Forum for Coin Design Art
- Third Time Lucky? The Curious Case of the Elusive 50 Pence Brexit Coin
- While Estonia Announces Plan to Issue 10 Million 1 Cent Coins, their Elimination is Also Discussed
- Which Product for Which Customer?
- ‘Plamet’: a Combination of Advantages
- The Path from Idea to Realisation
- Two Unique Workshops at the Coin Conference
- How Can we Promote Cash?
- Close to 170,000 Jobs in the EU Depend on the Production of Coins
- Small Denomination Coins Gain Reprieve from UK Chancellor
- Economic Impact of Mints on National Economies among Topics at the Coin Conference
- Focus on Environment and Innovation at WMF Technical Forum
- The End of Krause Publications?
- Coin Constellation Award: Call for Applications
- The Crucial Role of the Secondary Market for Coins and Medals
- How to Effectively Ruin your Secondary Market
- Repositioning the World Money Fair – An Interview with Gitta Künker
- Impala 400SL: the Latest Generation of Milling Machines
Infotext and Social Links EN
We are the bridge to the international numismatic world. Our readership includes collectors, professional numismatic dealers and researchers as well as those involved in coin production. We reach readers in 170 countries. Here, you will find everything you want to know about the topic of money – from antiquity to the present day. And just a little more...