10 Zlotych Polskich 1827, Warsaw Mint.
Excessively rare. NGC AU53.
Pattern 5000 Dinars 1326 AH (1908/1909 AD), Teheran Mint.
Very rare. NGC PF61.
25 BC-AD 10. Gold ¼ Stater ND. Tincomarus Medusa Type.
About extremely fine.
Proof 5000 Pounds 2019, Royal Mint Llantrisant.
5 kg gold. Unique. NGC PF69 ULTRA CAMEO.
Rare in this condition. NGC MS64.
5 Ducats 1640, Munich mint. On the refortification of the city.
1623-1634. 1626 Thaler, Jitschin Mint.
Very rare specimen with magnificent patina. Almost excellent.
Liberty cap type. Large eagle. Very rare. NGC AU58.
Large Schautaler ND (1555), so called Berta Thaler.
Very rare, good very nice.
Leu’s Webauction 26
8-13 July 2023
Webauction 26 is Leu Numismatik’s largest auction to date with a total of 7,250 coins and group lots from the ancient, medieval and modern worlds.
Among the many highlights of this impressive auction are the Agricola Collection of Roman Coins, the huge collection of coins of Hadrian of Eric ten Brink, and Part II of the highly important Dr. Lars Ramskold Collection of Constantinian Coinage. Furthermore, the sale also includes selections from the Sam “Duck” Reed Collection of ancient coins and from Dr. D. Löer’s collection of ancient, medieval, and Islamic coins.
Please note that Web Auction 26 is divided into six parts and will be auctioned off on six consecutive days:
- Part I, which includes the Agricola Collection, Celtic and the first part of the Greek coins (lots 1-1287), closes on Saturday, 8 July 2023, starting at 12 pm CEST.
- Part II, which includes the second part of the Greek, the Oriental Greek, Central Asian and Roman Provincial coins (lots 1288-2493), closes on Sunday, 9 July 2023, starting at 12 pm CEST.
- Part III, which includes the collection of coins of Hadrian of Eric ten Brink and the first part of the Roman Republican coins (lots 2494-3752), closes on Monday, 10 July 2023, starting at 12 pm CEST.
- Part IV, which includes the second part of the Roman Republican and the Imperial coins (lots 3753-5056), closes on Tuesday, 11 July 2023, starting at 12 pm CEST.
- Part V, which includes Part II of the collection of Dr. Lars Ramskold, as well as the Byzantine, early Medieval and Islamic coins, and the weights and seals (lots 5057-6483), closes on Wednesday, 12 July 2023, starting at 12 pm CEST.
- Part VI, which includes the World coins and the Group lots (lots 6484-7250), closes on Thursday, 13 July 2023, starting at 12 pm CEST.